If you unsubscribe, you will continue to receive emails until your online purchases are received by you.
This statement outlines our privacy practices in relation to visits to the Roxy Fibres website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our website to purchase a product or send us an enquiry you are granting us permission to store your personal information.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To record and process your orders
- To contact you where it is necessary to do so for us to provide Roxy Fibres products and services as requested by you. (eg: sending you an order that you placed via our website.)
- To add to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post
- To respond to your queries
- And any other reasons which we may notify at the time information is collected
We may share your personal information:
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected. (eg: so our courier companies can make your delivery.)
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure
- To our service providers (eg: in order to store information and manage our website)
Except as provided above, we will not share or sell your personal information with any third party
We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to know as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information.
You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate;
- That your details do not appear on our database.